We love spotlighting local restaurants and recommending them to our guests. This week, we’re putting the focus on Andante, a fine dining experience in Chelan. Andante Chelan offers incredible food and atmosphere, and if you’re looking for a nice dinner out, this is a great place to go!
As a fine dining experience, Andante Chelan has an atmosphere to match their reputation. This restaurant is cozy and welcoming, with real candles lighting the dining room. Enjoy the cuisine alongside many incredible wines. Many of these wines are locally sourced and this is a great opportunity to taste the local wines. If you don’t want to drink local, Andante also has fine wines from around the world.
When you dine, your experience will be enhanced by relaxing music and occasional live piano performances.
Andante’s menu serves Italian and Italian-inspired food. They serve classic Italian dishes as well as some Italian-inspired dishes that have a unique flair you’ll only find here. Some of our favorite menu items are:
- Warmed Brie
- Served with berries and a selection of crackers, finished with sweetened vinaigrette
- Italian Style Polenta
- House-made polenta seared in olive oil and Kosher salt, then topped with a medley of Roma tomatoes, red onion, fresh basil, and feta. Finished with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar
- Mussels with Tomato
- Mussels sautéed in tomatoes, garlic, and white wine
- Mushrooms in Red Wine
- Cremini mushrooms sautéed in Chianti with garlic
Soups and Salads
- Grapefruit Prosciutto Salad
- Fresh Romaine tossed with shaved Prosciutto, fresh grapefruit pieces, green onion, croutons and raspberry vinaigrette, then finished with feta cheese
- Homemade Tomato Basil with Cream Soup
- Andante’s Lasagna
- Homemade marinara, Ricotta, mozzarella, shredded Parmesan, lean ground beef, and fresh Italian seasoning. The homemade marinara has a delicious spice to it!
- Tuscan Seafood Stew
- Prawns, scallops, cod, clams, and mussels in a base of fresh garlic, celery, parsley, onion, and tomatoes with white wine and stock. Served with a grilled baguette. This is a light, yet filling, option.
- Fire Pasta with Chicken
- Spicy and tangy Parmesan cream sauce on top of angel hair pasta and specially seasoned and breaded chicken. This dish is very spicy, but the spice does not overpower the other flavors.
- Chicken Piccata
- Thinly sliced chicken breast, breaded and pan fried. Served on a bed of angel hair pasta with lemon, white wine, and capers. A lighter, yet still very flavorful, dish.
Andante Chelan also has a custom cake business. You can order custom cakes for all your occasions. Choose from vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and coconut as your cake and frosting flavor.
The cake price includes your cake itself, as well as fresh flowers, ribbon, and decorative candy options.
Each cake is beautiful and truly one-of-a-kind!
3 tiers: $130
4 tiers: $150
You can upgrade to a berry filling for an additional $20.
Chelan is open for dinner service only
113 S. Emerson St.
Chelan, WA 98816